Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Feeling Of Friendship

I wanna be there for you, just like you’re there for me.
But sometimes all I wanna do is make you see that I love you with all my heart, I can't imagine us apart.
You give me so much energy it's crazy because when I'm not with you my body is weak and lazy.
I love your smile it drives me will when your by my side all I want you to do is stay awhile.
You understand who I am and no 1 does that so that makes you my #1 fan.
The touch of your hand sends me to a beautiful wonderland.
I can always trust you and that’s what real friends do.
If you had to change something I wouldn’t change a thing, cuz all you do is make my heart sing.
I want you to be my best friend, so what does u think... should we begin to make this trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment